Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hiring Scripters for LS-CnR!
If you think you have the experience and knowledge, please contact Osher#9999 on Discord for further information.

We are also willing to pay.
Sleepy
@"zamel"
[Image: r48m5Pk.gif]

ST
@"fl1k"ahahsha

i suggest you look for scripters on samp forums
(08-01-2019, 03:21 PM)DareDevil Wrote: i suggest you look for scripters on samp forums
Nah not all of them are trusted like if you gonna script for the server you will have the script and all, who knows you may sell it or smh, so not all of them are trusted there, well in my opinion @"fl1k" fits for it.
Smile Smile
(08-01-2019, 04:34 PM)Triston Wrote: Nah not all of them are trusted like if you gonna script for the server you will have the script and all, who knows you may sell it or smh, so not all of them are trusted there, well in my opinion @"fl1k" fits for it.

What's the reason that makes you implicitly say people from this community are more trustworthy compared to SAMP forums? I'm just saying, will someone from the Phoenix V community not sell or leak the contents of the gamemode script for commercial activities?

I strongly support the progress of this community. This is only my opinion that responds to what you've said.
@"fl1k"
SIRE ETHAN WHERE IS U ?
                                                                                                                     ST | BETA TESTER | VM 
Wizzy Wrote:
Triston Wrote:Nah not all of them are trusted like if you gonna script for the server you will have the script and all, who knows you may sell it or smh, so not all of them are trusted there, well in my opinion @"fl1k" fits for it.

What's the reason that makes you implicitly say people from this community are more trustworthy compared to SAMP forums? I'm just saying, will someone from the Phoenix V community not sell or leak the contents of the gamemode script for commercial activities?

I strongly support the progress of this community. This is only my opinion that responds to what you've said.
Well , that's my opinion and yea...
Smile Smile
exosanty
[Image: aFS9Bvx.png]
Thread Closed