Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Phoenix V - VIP Shop Info & Q&A
WARNING: DON’T BUY CREDITS, IT IS CURRENTLY BUGGED
Phoenix V - Cops 'n' Robbers VIP Shop Information & Questions & Answers

VIP Shops are now officially opened for global use, this topic contains any VIP related stuff

List of included content:

1. VIP Shop instructions & information
2. VIP Policy | Terms and Conditions 
3. Users Q/A regarding VIP stuff

- VIP instructions & information -

- VIP Shop Link: https://lscnr-samp.com/donor/ -

- In order to register your in-game account on VIP panels follow the instructions bellow: -

1.  Use the link here and enter your in-game account & password as shown in the picture below

[Image: CjF8H6N.png]

2. Once you logged in enter your mail and hit the Send Mail button as shown below

[Image: nlU5YW7.png]

3. You're done, all you have to do is waiting your account to be verified by the staff team.
note: We are always checking for unauthorized accounts, do not spam our pms regarding this.

- VIP Policy | Terms and Conditions -

- Link: VIP Policy | Terms and Conditions -

Users Q/A regarding VIP stuff -

Q: What is VIP Shop currency?
A: VIP Shops currency are euros.

Q: How much credits will i get for 1 euro?
A: 1 Euro = 100 credits.

Q: What payment methods are supported?
A: Only Paypal for now.

Q: How to use the VIP Shop?
A: Once your account is authorized. You can deposit money on your account to buy items or activate donor ranks.

Q: What are Credits?
A: Credits are the real amount in cash (currency = Euro) multiplied by 100.

This means if you want to buy an item that costs 100 credits, you need to deposit 1 euro.
You can add credits by clicking "Add Credits" on your VIP Shop profile.

Q: What are Loyalty Credits?
A: Loyalty Credits is the total amount you have deposited in the past. These Credits will never decrease and remain on your account unless stated otherwise. 

If you have 1000 Loyalty Credits and 'activate' something that requires 1000 Loyalty Credits you will still have those Loyalty Credits after 'activation'.
You can compare Loyalty Credits with "saving/bonus points". They can be used to activate a donor rank or extra features if available.

If you need any help regarding VIP stuff you may ask it here.
Players will be able to charge money with onebip soon?
Tennis High Club ✘
(06-10-2019, 10:57 AM)Admiral Wrote: Players will be able to charge money with onebip soon?

Yes, I will add it
My paypal account is so shit, sometimes people cant send me money and sometimes i cant send them money, is any other payment method coming soon or no?
(06-20-2019, 01:48 PM)Dereck Wrote: My paypal account is so shit, sometimes people cant send me money and sometimes i cant send them money, is any other payment method coming soon or no?

Yes, Onebip will be added soon and regarding the issue you face with Paypal is there any possible your account is not fully verified?
(06-20-2019, 02:00 PM)Osher Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 01:48 PM)Dereck Wrote: My paypal account is so shit, sometimes people cant send me money and sometimes i cant send them money, is any other payment method coming soon or no?

Yes, Onebip will be added soon and regarding the issue you face with Paypal is there any possible your account is not fully verified?

might be, but i already sent money and received money from someone but sometimes it just says "you cant send money to [the email u put] please try again later"
In the VIP shop, under 'Misc' section, what does Purple tag do?

Thanks in advance.
Currently: RM's Sovietnik, TA's Mr Awesome || Formerly: ~~
Many thanks to Borli for the avatar!!!
[Image: lHcDTXU.jpg]
Purple tag is the default VIP tag above the donator's head in game.
In case you bought a tag color you can buy the default tag color which is purple back.
Also how does "Donor Points" work?

Would one get them by simply donating (any amount)?

Thanks again.
Currently: RM's Sovietnik, TA's Mr Awesome || Formerly: ~~
Many thanks to Borli for the avatar!!!
[Image: lHcDTXU.jpg]
There is no donor points anymore it used to be something ages ago.
After donating you'll get "Credits" which can be used to buy VIP features on the VIP Shop