Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for Beta Testers
v2.6.3 will be out soon with some fixtures and cool updates. So, we're gonna need some beta testers to test it out completely before we launch it officially in order to avoid any bugs.

Before applying, there are some things you should keep in mind.

Quote:- You'll have access to Beta Testers section at forum and discord. Also, you'll get Beta Tester role at forums/discord. Other than that, you'll not get any special benefits.
- You agree not to leak out (sell, share etc) any information shared with you. If you're found doing it, necessary actions will be taken against you.
- We need active people who can help us test stuff on daily basis. So, if you're going to be inactive soon, this section's not for you.

Fill out these questions, if you're willing to become a beta tester.
Code:
Your In-Game Name:
Your Timezone:
Why do you want to be a beta tester?:
Your In-Game Name: Admiral[THC][VC]
Your Timezone: GMT+2
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Because I've been playing this server for almost 4 years, so I know most of the things in the server and how it works, I will help with discovering the bugs in future updates that could ruin gameplay for players
Tennis High Club ✘
Your In-Game Name:Sir_Spark[SB][FTA]

Your Timezone:Gmt+2

Why do you want to be a beta tester?:i want to be a beta tester beacuse i played this server many years ago and its a cool feelings to be beta tester also i think i deserve it. and i have knowledge how the server work
Your In-Game Name: [Pz]Marshal
Your Timezone: GMT+2
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Well I've been a Beta Tester before twice on RR V8 and LSCnR too so I have some experience in testing new features and finding out bugs and wish I could help you here too.
Your In-Game Name: face
Your Timezone: +2
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I want to be beta tester because I love to help and fix bugs as much as I can. I'm Active, so I can spend my time on gameplay. so I will get free time to help and be fixing bugs, even I'm trying to help the server in the best way, I've experienced on LSCnR also old player in the server.
THE FLASH
[video]https://i.gifer.com/Zb2g.gif[/video]
Your In-Game Name: fl[BB]
Your Timezone: +2
Why do you want to be a beta tester?
I was a beta tester in c5 cnr and I have an exploiter mindset so I'm able to discover bugs easily

5 years on cnr
Your In-Game Name: [RM]Jean_
Your Timezone: GMT +8
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Well I never been a beta tester before, but I love to explore anything and im a old player too I know anything on the server,I'll do everything I could to find the bugs + I'm very active.
Your In-Game Name:zH_Meliodas
Your Timezone:GMT+2
Why do you want to be a beta tester?:I don't think most of you know me but i played the original CnR for years and had a lot of fun along the way. But nothing is perfect. In my time playing samp i found plenty of bugs and stuff that could be fixed but weren't because i didn't have a voice but now if i get the chance to become one of the beta testers i can use my experience with the server and it's bugs to help my fellow beta testers to do our best in insuring that the server is as safe from bugs as we can make it to be.
Your In-Game Name: society22
Your Timezone: GMT +1
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: i've always been intrigued with the behind the scenes of any server really. I would really love to explore the new updates and find any bugs that people could abuse and get rid of them before the update becomes live.
shaolin kosa zig zag zig zag
Your In-Game Name: [ST]piggyVm
Your Timezone:GMT+5:45
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Back then i used to help COD5 with beta testing and stuffs so i'm pretty experienced & quick at finding the glitches/bugs that may/might appears on the server so i'm worthy enough to do this job and i can bet you won't regret hiring me.
                                                                                                                     ST | BETA TESTER | VM 
Thread Closed